Friday, December 26, 2008

Heaven at last

So I've been thinking about starting this blog for some time.  And now I find myself sitting here the day after Christmas pretty much wasting my day away and I thought "what a time to finally begin this thing!"  So here it is... my first ever blog post.

This is a blog about ice cream, sorbet, frozen yogurt, gelato, sherbert, granitas, and any other frozen treat.  Everybody loves frozen treats in some form or another.  I always knew how much I loved ice cream, but it wasn't until the last two years or so that I really became obsessed.  It all started with one fateful Thanksgiving when I decided to make ice creams from scratch.  I soon realized I could make any flavor ice cream I wanted.  That was the part that really turned me on.  Some would turn out not so good (turkey), some were strangely delicious (grapefruit horseradish sorbet), and some were absolutely incredible (banana cream pie).  I soon began putting all my creative energy into ice cream and am now currently in the very early stages of opening my own ice cream business.  

But in the meantime, I will continue to create ice cream, seek out the best shops, and dream of one day finding ice cream heaven.




No comments:

Post a Comment