Monday, June 15, 2009

Procrastinator Extraordinaire!

I seem to be the worst blogger around. Maybe it's because I haven't fully embraced the whole idea of writing about everything I do. I have yet to even look at that twitter website. It just strikes me as very self-indulgent and not too exciting. I was also never one to keep journals. In college, I would go back and write in my journal months after the events happened. Or I would fill in my planner after the week was out - just to document the happenings.

But I like this idea of writing about ice cream. It will keep me motivated (God knows I need it) and will document my progress. So I keep trying to kick myself to keep up with this blog. I realize since I really don't have any readers out there, there's not a whole lot of risk if I don't write for a month or so. it's all for myself at the moment. Maybe I need to send out some emails or post something on facebook and then the pressure will begin. So if you've somehow managed to get to this half-assed blog, welcome and I promise to write again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment